Use case – as an administrator you have request to change the columns which are shown in the list view say for Incident module.
Remedyforce console gives staff a single tab to access records from different modules like Incidents, Service Requests, Tasks, Change Request, Releases
- Login as Administrator to Remedyforce
- Go to Remedyforce Administration
- Manage Objects > Create and Edit Objects
- Note- If doing first time – Enable object access by creating a remotes site with URL.Skip this step if you have already configured.
- Select Object Incident in drop down.
- Select Field Sets > Look for “Column Headers”
- Edit – drag and drop the fields needed from field pallet at the top.
- Go to Remedyforce console > Incident Verify the changes.
Note: This is global change. If the columns are changed it would change globally. It is good idea to involve all teams in finalizing list. This is also the same view for Service Request list view. So changing this will also affect your service request list view.