Do you need pending approval reports? Here is how you can get a quick report for Remedyforce or even Salesforce modules.
- Login as Administrator (need ability to create report types)
- Go to Setup > Quick find > Report types
- Create a Report based on Process Instance and Process Instance node
- Go to Reports Tab look for Report type
- Create Report columns Created by ,Status, Record Name, Process Name, Object Types
- Group Object Type and Add any Other filters if needed.
Hope this helps to get pending approvals noticed. Looking forward to any comments.